hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 If you're putting 12's in the back you are completely wasting your time and money by messing with the 6.5's. Just put your money, time and effort into getting the 12's. I already have the 12s and money is not an issue I just need the box but I'm still getting the 6*5 since I'm not always going to have the subs turned up all the way up the area behind the back of where the 6*5 would go is pretty big so its more of a I'm doing it because I want something different for once
hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 Seal the area up and run a sub As said befor the dd is an awsom sub There is also http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-x6-5sw/ Are those in development?
Dd9515 king Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 So your going to have to different sub set ups that can play the same. The dd 6.5's will go way down low. So the 12's and 6.5's will mess with the sound alot. Way not have mids in front midbass in the back then the 12's where they go.
hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 So your going to have to different sub set ups that can play the same. The dd 6.5's will go way down low. So the 12's and 6.5's will mess with the sound alot. Way not have mids in front midbass in the back then the 12's where they go. Here is how the speakers are Front left 1 6.5 and tweeter front right 1 6.5 and tweeter Mid left 1 6.5 sub mid right 1 6.5 sub Back left 1 4 inch speaker and tweet back right 1 4 inch speaker and tweet. And in the very back of the hatch is were I will add subs but they won't always be on. So think of the 6.5 subs as an upgrade not a full system
Dd9515 king Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 The dd w6.5's not the sw ones will play down into the 40hz range pretty good so use them not the sw. The sw6.5's are beastly subs. The w6.5's will give you that low end you want but still not go to low. If your 12's are not going to be on most of the time why have them in the system. I get if someone with like 160+ did this but not for a little system.
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Your staging is going to be terrible like that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 Its basically a temp system until I can get a custom box made then I will replace every single speaker in the car and take out the monsoon system . And how is the staging bad n8ball?
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Youve got random speaker everywhere and I would never attempt to run a 6.5 woofer with 12s. Get a head unit with a subwoofer level controllwr and just turn them down. Work on your front stage. Just sticking speakers in the stock location because its there isnt necessary. Your front stage is the most importsnt part. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 Youve got random speaker everywhere and I would never attempt to run a 6.5 woofer with 12s. Get a head unit with a subwoofer level controllwr and just turn them down. Work on your front stage. Just sticking speakers in the stock location because its there isnt necessary. Your front stage is the most importsnt part.Random speakers? That's the stock premium sound layout they are there already and the side sail panels is were the 6.5 subs were originally but the foam surround started to give out so I wanted to UPGRADE the subs that were originally there. Like I mentioned before once I have a base concept of what I will be doing I will remove the whole stock system .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.