hazestorm23 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Can anyone help me find a decent set of 6 inch subs to replace stock subs in my firebird they have to be either dual 4 ohm or single 4 ohm . Links would help thanks in advance
Tecomah Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 I know of a few 6.5 inch subs but no 6 inches. Are you sure they are 6 inches ? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hazestorm23 Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 The surround base makes them 6.5 so I guess so but I was thinking about making my own so they stand out of were they usually sit . But 6.5 is fine if you know any
Krakin Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 DD SW 6.5 is one Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
hazestorm23 Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 DD SW 6.5 is one Well those look beastly I'll keep those in mind
bighossf150 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 american bass xd6.5 or wait on the new sundown Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Tecomah Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 DD SW 6.5 is oneExactly what I was going to say 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
n8ball2013 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Im willing to bet your car doesnt have a 6 inch sub THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
N9neMillahhh Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 depending on the power you'll be sending to it... http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=264-919 02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW) Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4 Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz Sub Amps: SAZ3k Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC.... Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX
hazestorm23 Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 Im willing to bet your car doesnt have a 6 inch sub at the top I explained I wanted to create something if there was a 6 inch sub. I'm not here to debate I'm here to get some info on something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.