hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 wait fort he sundown 6I'm now going back from these and the DD 6.5 when do the sundowns hit the market?
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 But why waste the money on it. Like I said just because its a stock location doesnt mean you need to fill it. Since you seem dead set on it have at it but the visio. You have in your head will probably not come to fruition. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hazestorm23 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 I'm lucky to get a extra location for a speakers and its not really wasting money either way I can later remove them sell them and use that location for some mid bass I don't see why you don't get that I only came here for suggestions for a 6.5 sub . Maybe later I can take you up on advice on the whole system itself but for now any recommendations on 6.5 subs is appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.