Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yetI literally LOL'd at thisKyle, sure wish I was close enough for a demo. Oh well. that thing looks and sounds (from videos) like it is a true pleasure to listen to (for a basshead) I'm sure after all that work you are happy as hell, i know I would be. I love how you are finding ways to tinker with it after having it playing (as most of us would) to be able to keep it fun. I enjoyed your build log but I like even more to see people enjoying things after they are playing. Bro, I can tinker with it for day's and days. I have killer testing gear, and all the ideas in the world. Lol I have a steno notebook. With over 20 pages of this, and that. Lol I even write down the temperature. Lol. I love the test, trouble shoots stage. The first thing I do, going for a ride, is write down my lil info (day,time, ect) The , turn 2 flukes on. One for amperage, other reading VDC with the min/Max option rolling the entire ride. Lol. I just like the playing around stuff. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 looks good man, that 31hz drop is violent as fuck. The next vid Im going to do is a better song than that one....... Thanks bro... Means a lot. You got anymore about like that, I'll take it! And, you have to much power and cone to even act like I'm your loud. Lol But, im tryin!!! Lol. Stay gold buddy. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I might be louder to the ear but I guarantee you are louder on the meter, my body style truck HATES the meter Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 I might be louder to the ear but I guarantee you are louder on the meter, my body style truck HATES the meter I feel you. Ive heard about the infamous F150, "battle for loud" ish before. Even more mad props to you sir. + SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I might be louder to the ear but I guarantee you are louder on the meter, my body style truck HATES the meter I feel you. Ive heard about the infamous F150, "battle for loud" ish before. Even more mad props to you sir. + just wait until my rebuild next year, my wife already said its cool so all I'm going to say is look for a 160 outlaw, pm me if you want the details /thread jack Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yet Shit..... Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yet Lmao Nate is still boycotting non-sealed walls. Love it. Kyle that sounds like it gets down, hard to tell on an iPad though Meh.... its probably louder on your ipad... I might be louder to the ear but I guarantee you are louder on the meter, my body style truck HATES the meter I feel you. Ive heard about the infamous F150, "battle for loud" ish before. Even more mad props to you sir. + just wait until my rebuild next year, my wife already said its cool so all I'm going to say is look for a 160 outlaw, pm me if you want the details /thread jack Dope!, i got your message, and will really really check it out, when i got a bit more time... Sounds tits, and you, you can thread jack ANY of my threads,... ill report the others for bitching before i worry for a sec about your shit. No worries. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.