Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 shit.. tried to edit this... and deleted a comment. Anyway, a dmm watch dog showed a low of 12.3, which, if i stay over 11.8, im extremely happy. Thanks again BigHoss. (if you got more like that, let me know, i liked that one) More checks prove that the head liner console held fine, and my 3rd run and fuses are all up to snuff. Moving on .... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 How low are you comfortable playing, kyle? Frequency wise. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I'm on mobile and cant watch the vid. Is it the billy bang? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 yea its billy bang haha shit is getting down *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yet THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yet Lmao Nate is still boycotting non-sealed walls. Love it. Kyle that sounds like it gets down, hard to tell on an iPad though Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Karkov Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Id watxh this video but I have not heard it was sealed off yet I literally LOL'd at this Kyle, sure wish I was close enough for a demo. Oh well. that thing looks and sounds (from videos) like it is a true pleasure to listen to (for a basshead) I'm sure after all that work you are happy as hell, i know I would be. I love how you are finding ways to tinker with it after having it playing (as most of us would) to be able to keep it fun. I enjoyed your build log but I like even more to see people enjoying things after they are playing. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
bighossf150 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 looks good man, that 31hz drop is violent as fuck. The next vid Im going to do is a better song than that one....... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 How low are you comfortable playing, kyle? Frequency wise.It's a good question. Im finding out I haven't done the 17hz deal. Probably never will. Just not my bag. But, I will say, I can get down with some lowish (I know, if you can't do a 50+ at 20hz your weak sauce) stuff, and have zero fear. I'm talking like 29 up. I think said song above drops bottom at 31? Don't quote me on that. But, I already know, I can (if it's at 31, or close close to it) run that all day, full on clicks, and knob, with zero fear of coil, or electrical. Hell, the song I put up a 49.xx on bass race was a bit lower than that. Lol. (stupid choice of song for my first go. Lol) So, gimme a sec, and when I know.... You'll know. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.