Sergeant_Skyrim Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Seriously I just don't get it at this point lol...3rd time this month I've either been rear-ended or had my car hit and run. Sure tonight was only a bump when the guy was creeping up behind me at a red light 15 or so minutes ago but this shit is getting annoying real fast. Had a fun idea though, is there any way I can fabricate something up that I could mount either under or on my bumper that extends off the back of the car? Sort of like how police have the push bumpers on the front of their cars? Except have it all spiky and stuff just to fuck up the front ends of these morons' cars? /rant Build in progress
Ben Fultz Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Just make it look like it belongs on the set of the mad max movies, I'm sure they'll think twice before hitting you.
k3n12ock Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 That sucks. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
bcpballer64 Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Id be careful I know you can get into legal trouble if something like that or a custom super strong front bumper takes a life in an accident. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
big dee Posted September 25, 2013 Report Posted September 25, 2013 A friend of mine hates this too. He's put his car in park got out and pull them out the drivers window an beat there ass right in the street. I told him I will never ride with him again.
big dee Posted September 25, 2013 Report Posted September 25, 2013 I wish I could have got that on video . If these idiots seen that maybe it would make them think twice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.