Jump to content

Bored at work... Thought I'd share.


Recommended Posts

Posted

There is an easier cheat... In chrome, hit f12 and open the console. Type in game.cookies+=1000000

Lol. I'm at 389,545,769.8 cookies per second

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Zoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outoom in zoom outZoom in zoom outZoom in zoom out

On mobile.

FML

Posted

For as long as I can remember I have always tried to find ways to cheat at games. Once in a while if a game was good I would at least beat it once before I tried cheating.

My first console was an intellivision II. So I have been cheating for a minute or two.

Edit spelling

Posted

OMG!!!!!!

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Posted

Damnit.....I wasn't even bored.....and now I'm addicted.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter

Posted

1,000,000 + a sec... total baked : 3,000,000,000 +

no cheats, come at me lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...