Sonic Electronix

FINALLY! A WON BATTLE FOR US BASSHEADS

It just showed up on my newsfeed on fb so I decided to share. Plus I just wanted to see how everyone else felt about the topic. I started it as a discussion topic. I like hearing others opinions on the subject. Good points have been raised here and I can say that I agree with what has been said by hugh and killacam. I personally felt it was a victory because back home there were a lot of cops who used this as a last resort type ticket when they wanted to give a ticket and couldnt find anything else to give one for. I agree when in traffic or in neighborhoods you should be respectful of others but on the highway I dont see what the big deal of jamming out a little bit is. Good comments guys. Keep em coming.

That's cool that you want to talk about it.

I think really it just opens the doors for dbags to go out and misrepresent the hobby. I get so sick of the fuckbags that go around with 5433747474dbs of twweters shit for mids and overdriven sloppy rattling trunk builds pissing off people with sleeping kids

I highly doubt noise ordinance laws stop people with shitty ass systems blasting their music at stop lights.

As longs as there is no cops around, they do it anyways.

This law won't change much besides less people getting tickets for occasionally getting caught bumping.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

blasting shitty rap music as loud as you want to me doesnt qualify as freedom of speech. it qualifies as being a complete and total fucking douchebag. and whoever the nutjob motherfucker is that declared it freedom of speech needs to be shot in the fucking head.

Oh So I guess You blast that shitty heavy metal music, or no... you blast that shitty country music that talk down on women just like rap music, oh you don't? let me guess your a basshead that blast gospel music and you live as a saint? GTFOH!!! IN EVERY GENRE THERE IS VULGAR MUSIC SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE SPECIFIC GENRE!!! And If you were a TRUE "audiophile" you wouldn't single out any type of music and label it as a discrace to the community (I myself enjoy all music, the art and process as I am a part-time recording/mixing engineer). And remember this... It took PEOPLE (As in more then one "motherfucker" as you call them) to come up with the final decision. And besides, There are "Clean" versions of these shitty rap songs that your refering to and the fact that its rap is why its deemed "shitty"... so chill out with your rebel-like opinion because its opinions like yours (uneducated and hostile) that remain uncredibal when it's time to make an important decision! & no matter what you may respond, you'll not recieve another reply from me, I just felt the need to speak up to such an ignorant response, but carry on.

Now I do NOT condone blasting in neighborhoods and stop lights as it is disrespectful NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MUSIC... But besides that, I think its great for our commuity because even big events held for us to demo get shut down by the police! I thought it was great news, a little old now, but great.. LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

double post fail LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I don't see what the big deal is anyways. This goldwing pulled up next to me the other day, and the guy was blasting nothing but mids and highs which is the most annoying thing in the world for me. But, I didn't go crying to congress over it, it's like a 2 minute light.

Gotta love Florida. Where you can murder your daughter, kill for some skittles, and bump your bass like a boss.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived