with that kind of money you can steal it...run away. and PAY people to protect you

haha also give some to the site so it can run forever, build a kick ass system and receive one HELLUVA blumpkin

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

funny to see all that money man and just think ................ i have 1 dinar in my wallet at this moment from when i was in Bahrain just last month.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I thought this would be one of them posts like, "How much money you have on you, and proove it!"

But umm... I was far off

Lovely money

smart how Iraqi money is different sizes

Here in the US, you can get a $5 bill and bleach it, and print a $100 on it, and it is pretty close, but damn, hard to do with different size bills- Smart one

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

We always help engineer something better than out own

And I know the feeling In Iraq I am a Millionaire (not that that means jack shit LOL)

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Naw not the Dinar....I was talking about the dollars. Didn't have have loads of US money hidden somewhere?

oh my bad....nah, the US dollars are all brand spankin' new, straight from the US mints, all sequential 100's, 50's, 20's, 10's, 5's, and 1's.....we use US Dollars to pay contractors that support the camps we stay on in iraq, like for vehicle's, day laborers, electricians, showers and toilets.....etc. We use the Iraqi Dinar to pay the local Iraqi contractors who build schools, government buildings, hospitals and clinics, and anything else that will help make life better for their country.

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum