Straight razor..... Decisions.....

I have shaved with a straight razor and I have to admit the first few times it was scary as hell. But it feels awesome after a while. I still use it when I go backpacking or on a long term dive or hunting trip in the bush because don't have to worry about dull blades or anything

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Hey bro, I am a barber and I use straight razors all day long. An above average razor will cost you over $100 with a strop and everything you need. I'm not gonna lie, they have a certain "coolness" to them, but....

1) They do not compare to the shave you will get from a mach 3 or 4 or whatever. Technology has made major advancements in razors over the last, umm, 100 years. 3 blades are better than one.

2) You will bleed, (a lot) until you figure out how to use one.

3) It will take you 5 times as long to shave at first, and 3 times as long once you get the hang of it.

4) They are great for getting a nice line for your beard or goatee!

just my 2 bits

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Crhis is like 9 so he really doesnt have to shave at all. He just wants to say he shaves with a straight razor for that one whisker he pulls with tweezers.

I... Not sure what I can say to that LOL

Get a safety razor, and get a good cream, the razor is one thing, but the cream.....that will make all the difference in how clean shaved you will be. Get one that doesn't lather well and it probably wont be smooth when shaving, I personally like it the shave cream thick. Feels much more better on the face, when its to lathery, at least to me feels like its going to fast and such.

I use Kyoku Shave Cream, the sake infused kind with, I use a brush also, does the job.

Should of gotten the art of shaving ocean kelp, probably for me would of been better.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived