Which Class?!?!

loganberry

ive read and re-read and read again the rules and classes, and classifications but that shit still dosnt make sence to me.... i would like to compete but i dont wanna compete in something that im just gonna get owned all over in.... i think bassracing is what i want (thats when the 2 cars are side by side trying to see who is higher... RIGHT?) and if so depending what i do on the tl i either wanna be 120-129.9 or 130-139.9... so here is my question, what i can and cant do to stay in a class where i can do decent and not get owned by ever1 else thats been around the block

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ive read and re-read and read again the rules and classes, and classifications but that shit still dosnt make sence to me.... i would like to compete but i dont wanna compete in something that im just gonna get owned all over in.... i think bassracing is what i want (thats when the 2 cars are side by side trying to see who is higher... RIGHT?) and if so depending what i do on the tl i either wanna be 120-129.9 or 130-139.9... so here is my question, what i can and cant do to stay in a class where i can do decent and not get owned by ever1 else thats been around the block

thanks

As far as your system, anything goes for BassRace. Just practice a lot. Competition is getting tough so you need to be able to hit a perfect score damn near everytime.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

As far as your system, anything goes for BassRace. Just practice a lot. Competition is getting tough so you need to be able to hit a perfect score damn near everytime.

ok, but in bassrace its still in classes right like the 120-129.9 and so on

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

X100

Everyone is gonna have to step it up this season in Bass Race.

its gonna be hard for the you guys coming in. As the veterans (like myself) get louder we're probably gonna stay away from the 129.9 class. Its a great way for you to learn and control your system with that class. as the classes get higher so does the volume, the start time becomes a factor and control becomes crucial.

Now if you want to run Db Drag you can too.

A lot of people have moved over to Bass Race because it is more fun. And it is. Some of my own teammates have said "Fuck Burping" but, to each is own. Its a good way to get a measure of your system and what it can do. Even if you dont' have a SPL set up its still an experience to do it. Drag is more about your build and tweaking this and that to gain 1/10 of a db. Pointless? Maybe. To some of us its just as fun as Bass Race.

X100

Everyone is gonna have to step it up this season in Bass Race.

its gonna be hard for the you guys coming in. As the veterans (like myself) get louder we're probably gonna stay away from the 129.9 class. Its a great way for you to learn and control your system with that class. as the classes get higher so does the volume, the start time becomes a factor and control becomes crucial.

Now if you want to run Db Drag you can too.

A lot of people have moved over to Bass Race because it is more fun. And it is. Some of my own teammates have said "Fuck Burping" but, to each is own. Its a good way to get a measure of your system and what it can do. Even if you dont' have a SPL set up its still an experience to do it. Drag is more about your build and tweaking this and that to gain 1/10 of a db. Pointless? Maybe. To some of us its just as fun as Bass Race.

sorry it wouldny let me edit it ok here i go

i think ima do 120-129.9 class to play around with, if i go over do i get disqualified? and can i start a song like halfway thru if its a song that i think hits hardest? just still not 100% clear on the rules

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

sorry it wouldny let me edit it ok here i go

i think ima do 120-129.9 class to play around with, if i go over do i get disqualified? and can i start a song like halfway thru if its a song that i think hits hardest? just still not 100% clear on the rules

Bass Race............

you qualify score puts you in WHATEVER CLASS. so if y our going for 129,9 you want to keep it under. The track can start wherever just as long as its music and its for 30 seconds. You have to find what track works best for your system also that has a continuous bass note for 30 seconds helps. Other than that knowing where and when to start comes with practice.

Bass Race............

you qualify score puts you in WHATEVER CLASS. so if y our going for 129,9 you want to keep it under

ok, but what if i turn it up a lil more to try and get it higher, but go over... what happens then, and can i start a song like halfway thru

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

ok, but what if i turn it up a lil more to try and get it higher, but go over... what happens then, and can i start a song like halfway thru

start the song at the end doesn't matter. just my advice is make sure whatever tone it has lasts for 30 seconds. remember its an average over 30 seconds not a one time not like db drag. even though its loud at one part it has to last 30 seconds.

If you go over your in the next class. but when qulifing your allowed to go over but you can bring it back down to drop under the 9.9 score. Once your in brackets if you go over you bust out so you lose. GAME OVER

start the song at the end doesn't matter. just my advice is make sure whatever tone it has lasts for 30 seconds. remember its an average over 30 seconds not a one time not like db drag. even though its loud at one part it has to last 30 seconds.

If you go over your in the next class. but when qulifing your allowed to go over but you can bring it back down to drop under the 9.9 score.

ok and so in qualifying if i wanna do 120 class, i can hit 130, but then go back down so i kno what i can and cant do?

sorry for all the questions, and can i just do random shows for fun or do i have to do like every show or what not

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived