Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

That's why I was reluctant on audio technix, is that not understandable?

Audio Technix is founded by a member from SMD, arround 1,5 or little more year´s back, he started to sell deadener later he got amps and sub´s.

Think it´s said before, they builded by a Corean buildhouse, like DC, Sundown, AB and so on. Little brand, maby he sold his buisness to CT.

CT sounds is just a new name, kinda like how audioque changed to soundqubed

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Stealth808. yea i used to run pioneer head units, until i got smart and now only run Clarion. Sorry but their isnt any head units as clean and pure sounding as clarion. Took my 4 kids awhile wasteing money on other units, but now they, and their friends all run clarion.

... Wish I knew before I bought my pioneer app radio with only 1 pre amp out instead of 3 like I wanted (was pissed) but that's my fault

yes, always look for a headunit with 3 outs, hi volt outs, and decent eq capabilities.
It's ok I found an amp that hides behind the dash with high level inputs from clarion so I'm not to mad and made wiring my doors allot easier

And I never heard of audio cube or is prediseser either

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Well the audio technix is on sale for 199 and has a 14day guarantee so it's worth a try

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Never got past the first page but what a naive dick head. Ask a question don't get an answer you want and start being a smartass...what a douche. You put what you want and you have two hundred limit...that audiotechnix amp shits on the original two you were looking at and for similar price.. Cea is bullshit. Audiopipe is overrated crap...pioneer is meh at best ...dont be a douche because you have never heard of it. I bet you have never heard of most brands people run on here..but I would bet most of them are 10x better then audiopipe garbage.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Chris literally right above your comment...

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Never got past the first page but what a naive dick head. Ask a question don't get an answer you want and start being a smartass...what a douche. You put what you want and you have two hundred limit...that audiotechnix amp shits on the original two you were looking at and for similar price.. Cea is bullshit. Audiopipe is overrated crap...pioneer is meh at best ...dont be a douche because you have never heard of it. I bet you have never heard of most brands people run on here..but I would bet most of them are 10x better then audiopipe garbage.

This is the first time I have never heard of a brand asshole. And all I wanted was a vs b and not only have I never heard of it but there are no ratings or reviews online, like this never existed. If a stranger told you something but never had any info to back up his claim, why should I not be skeptical. Don't run your petty mouth, your a big talker when there is not someone in your face you colossal fuck up

All I wanted was ratings and reviews a vs b not to be bashed for my choices, I do this for fun in my spare time. It's not my career, I'm a paramedic. I don't compete either so I know about the more common stuff I'm not a genius that's why I ask for help on this stuff

YOu will NOT regret buying a Audio Technix amp, I have one and love it. The third amp in the post with a CT on top and Audiopoop in the middle and the bottom amp.. That's mine! Thing is a beast, 1200w rms at 12.8v.... YEah right, More like 1800w rms at 14.4v. Even at 1.4 ohm and 14v solid, I clamped it at 1500w rms. You will LOVE the amp, best amp decision I have ever made. Specially because of the price, I paid $260 and now it's $199!!!

This pic makes my trustage to the Audio Technix amp

In comparsion Audio Pipe 1500.1 D

Here another pic Audio Technix 1200.1, with a keyboard near like in the Audio Pipe pic

20130809_224937_zps70176a0a.jpg

YOU STOLE MY PIXKA!!! lol

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Do you have any 2ohms results? If anyone has any ideas would love to hear it from ya. And nice razor keyboard

Cody, the audiotechix is a nice amp but i believe very power hungry. And is it a class D? I dont know, but im sure the others do. Anyways the pioneer GM-D9601 has a very small footprint, efficient and i know it is a class D. The rca's on the pioneer are for low level and speaker level (high) input. It will come with 2 rca split wire for you to hook up to speaker wire, if you dont have low level rca output on your head unit. Also when using the rca high level input you dont need to hook up the remote wire. Amp will sense the high level input. Choose which amp you think you will be most happy with. I am just trying to let you know if you choose the Pioneer you wont br disappointed.

truthsayer

Archived