Second Skin Audio

truck box help

2010gmc

Keep going, you won't find those subs for $300, try $400. There is a member that has a couple on this site that wants $330 shipped for his 2 SA8s. A Crescendo BC2K would feed 4 subs very well, it's something to consider. They are pretty affordable amps new and will be less than the T1500 I would bet.

On a side note, 4 of those 8s well be impressive and no one will believe you are rocking 8s. They will put out big sound and 4 8s us almost the same cone area as 2 12s

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you dont mind having B stock either. You could get some B-stock SA8 if they still have them in stock. Do believe carsteregiant.com sells em. If not, then EMF does. Got two B-stock SA10 from them for 300 dollars instead of 370. They might also have the SPL version 8 as well, unless its sold out if you think that might intrest you.

Is just and option to save some cash. Only difference with mine was just a tad bit of extra glue where the magnet is. Performance wise its completely the same.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Archived