*UPDATED with PICS* plasti dip time!

When you get back home take a soapy wet rag to the wheels just to get road grim off.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

When you get back home take a soapy wet rag to the wheels just to get road grim off.

We were having a garage sale today so lol I only got one wheel done and the bangin due to lack of time but tomorrow morning after I take my son to school at I'm going to finish. But yeah that's what I dig was take it off and scrub it with a soapy rag

Haha yea I ran out of time when I did mine also and rolled around for a few days with black wheels on the driver side and stock silver on the passenger.

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

I just did all of mine at the same time.

just got 2 large trash bags and cut them in half for each wheel. All done in a few hours.

The wheels were the easy part, the trim and chrome took about 70% of the time.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Haha yea I ran out of time when I did mine also and rolled around for a few days with black wheels on the driver side and stock silver on the passenger.

Shit lol I got one black wheel and my luck shit will come up and I wont be able to finish for a week haha! But the badging was the easy. I can't find my Jack stands so I could only take one off at a time or I'd have two done at least, I haven't started the trim yet tho

Oh God, between a lil hang over and my back killing me (spine injury from a old accident) I'm moving SLOW today. The badges look like they could use one more coat but look good, I left the masking on so I can hit em again today. I'm trying to find a friend with Jack stands so I can do two wheels at a time to speed things up. I'm still undecided on if I'm going to use the glossifier on the badges or not cause they look good flat. I got some over spray on the paint on the back hatch from a rouge gust of wind that blew some of my masking off so that'll be fun to clean off! I'm going to drink my coffee and get started and get some pics up today!

a62178e1.jpg

i did my chrome and gmc on grill. used bbq paint on the insides of my headlights

Looks good bro

Plasti dipping my 09 Sportage rims were the best move I could have made. It looks way better with black rims than with silver.

I've only got one done but I couldn't agree more! There just the stock wheels but the dip changes the whole stock look and I left a little chrome in the middle to give em contrast

Archived