what do you guys think these are?

found them growind under a pine tree seem to have red spores been trying to look them up online to see if I can eat them

im located in northern ny if that helps any

9kc94o.jpg

fequ5x.jpg

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

looks deadly but still could be a wonderful day

93 Honda Prelude H22a 2 Deka g31s, Sealed off trunk, 50ft of deadner 3 cans of great stuff Big 3 in Stinger 1/0 gage 4 6x8s polk audio and 4 orion tweeters Mtx Ta3202 on 2 dd 6.5s Phd3 Sundown x 12.2 in a slambox tuned to 34hz at 1ohm<p>

eat them as in edible I mean if they make you trip kool but im kinda in the same boat as you

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Uhh rather just hit up yo local one stop shop. Or you can risk doing that with a 50% death, 48% sickness, 2% trip

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

idk I posted them on a mushroom forum maybe ill get an answer there still trying to search ill be sure to post if I found out what it is

found it

http://americanmushrooms.com/taxa/Coprinus_comatus_01.htm

http://www.rogersmushrooms.com/gallery/DisplayBlock~bid~5848~source~gallerychooserresult.asp

Maybe this - disclaimer - before you eat them be sure, this is just a suggested possibility you can use as a reference.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived