anyone like horns

GHETTO

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

seen this things they do get loud as fuk though but they should of finished it not all hang out like that

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I love horns; I have a pair in my car...but yeah.That is not my style. I agree with knowledge. Where is the fit and finish? Put twenty of them in your car but Mount hem properly. The baffle or area they are mounted to has a drastic change in how they sound. If I were to have some just laid out I would use a 10 or 12" waveguide or make an array on stands you can sit it outside the car. Everybody likes loud but if I would build a demo monster that bitch would be eq'd so people could actually listen to it. ..and enjoy it. That just shouts "i will make your ears bleed." I like the black truck though.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I've never heard any vehicle like those that I could stand. Impressive no doubt, but still ick. They've all sounded like rip torn distorted ear bleeding crap. Loud, but crap.

There was a guy at the last show I went to that had 4 smaller selenium horns under his truck on an amp that he could turn on and off. Every time a crowd would come by he would turn them on and everyone would split like when Moses parted the red sea. He did it all day trying to impress people but all he did was drive people away and piss everyone else off. He kept on playing Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty just for the intro.

http://youtu.be/lSIw09oqsYo?t=24s

This. For the 10 seconds of horn section. Over. And Over. AND OVER.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

And this is what fascinates me Colin. I see this is where people develop their hate for PA. Which is odd. I have been to dozens of concerts and they use pro audio and for the most part they have been amazing. It's all in the tuning. Why buy 3 or 4 grand in high end PA speakers and do no tuning?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived