Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im not even gonna lie. Ive seen some of your recent posts and thought something was wrong. I even made a post about it in the mod forum to see if anyone had any insight. Then I just saw your post in the things that make you smile thread and it all clicked. If you need an ear just let me know. I may not know you personally but Ive been there and done that when you just need someone to listen and arent sure where to turn.

I will second this. I sent you a pm Dee so that if you need to vent you can bro.. Hope things are looking a bit better for you :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

You guys are awesome . I've got to go to work for a few hours and when I get back home I will explain what alls going on. And your right about this place . It's helped me more than I can put in words

Posted

Feel free to pm me as well. I have dealt with depression too and managed to overcome it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2273 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...