Just want to say I'm sorry for any harsh words or anyone I might have been disrespectful to the past year . I've had alot going on and could have dealt with it better than I have. I know it doest excuse me from things I do and say . But just wanted to tell everyone that I might have been shitty with that I'm sorry.

Im not even gonna lie. Ive seen some of your recent posts and thought something was wrong. I even made a post about it in the mod forum to see if anyone had any insight. Then I just saw your post in the things that make you smile thread and it all clicked. If you need an ear just let me know. I may not know you personally but Ive been there and done that when you just need someone to listen and arent sure where to turn.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its crazy because I notice you posted in the "things that piss you off thread" Daily... Sorry for your lost and your family's in my prayers! Keep your head up big homie!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Yeah, bro, it's cool. Everyone's got their cross to bear in life. What ever you've said to who ever don't even sweat it. Life is too damn short for that.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

It's like at times we don't know where we've been till we have been there and back . This past years been unbelievable to me still. It's like bad dream you can't wake from. It's consumed my life in and out day and night even my dreams are horrible as reality. Absolutely no escape from the relentless hell. Alot is at my own hand and alot is out of my control. What's crazy I never thought I could make it thru what's happened. But I'm still here for some reason that I don't understand .

I'll tell you this, you get a LOT more props for coming out and saying why, instead of just being one, and not saying anything. I hope everything works out for you man, we all have our ups and downs (I just got out of a rough spot with fixing my truck, spent nearly $4500 getting it fixed...). Dont be afraid to say something on here, we're all your friends and virtual family.

POTATO!

It's like at times we don't know where we've been till we have been there and back . This past years been unbelievable to me still. It's like bad dream you can't wake from. It's consumed my life in and out day and night even my dreams are horrible as reality. Absolutely no escape from the relentless hell. Alot is at my own hand and alot is out of my control. What's crazy I never thought I could make it thru what's happened. But I'm still here for some reason that I don't understand .

We've never talked but felt like I should say, some of us know exactly what you're feeling. I for one, had an unfortunate incident in late '10, early '11. I felt and still feel that I did nothing wrong, with the rights that we have. But, I got bent over.... hard. Haunted me so bad, that even up to this summer (haven't experienced it lately because so busy), I could not sleep without night sweats and waking up 30,000 times. Every single day, wake up and my bed is completely soaked. When this incident happened, I felt as if there was no recovering from it. I'm not sure that there is, considering I am still paying the price. But at that time, I did have a gun to myself. Loaded. My hand on the trigger. Nothing happened, I didn't pull it cause I wanted to see what was in store for me. Fast forward to today. As I say, paying that price still. Do find myself wondering what's the point fairly often. Can tell ya though, this forum, does tremendous things for me. Does help suppress the pain, the nightmares. Get to meet some of the coolest fuckin people in this country, even if it's not physically meeting and chilling.

As iceman said, we're here. We may not know all the details. We may not really know you. But I'm sure you saw, Steve made that thread asking about people that were pretty common and hasn't seen in awhile. If that came from big boss man Steve, that shows... this ain't no forum. This ain't no hang out. This is a family. When one hurts, we all hurt. At least in my opinion. If you ever need to, just reach out. Some of us may be busy but I don't think there's anyone on this forum that wouldn't talk.

Sheena = pedobear

Yeah man it takes a lot to admit our faults. I am going through very rough times right now too. I get much peace from this place Anahi hope you do too.

Archived