a sad day for REAL rap/blues/therapeutic/relatable music

for those of you who know of / listen to Jellyroll https://www.facebook.com/TheRealJellyRoll/posts/589443347779030

Alright World-- I'm going to do what "rappers" are afraid to do-- and I'm going to be honest today-- with y'all -- and most importantly myself

I am taking a break from music-- I can not afford to put my family through any more stress or strain-- I have dedicated the last 5 years of my life to solely making music -- I have slept on couches and floors-- I have resorted back to bad things just to make sure my people was taken care and my family was surviving-- I quit resorting back to that and hoped that my music would be good enough to prevail and push through and bring real peace to myself and those around me- its the dream of hoping one day you will actually make it and bring your family and friends out of the streets with you-- today I can admit that I have failed-- I came off a nation wide tour broker than I've ever been and just did a hometown show on Friday and cleared under 200 bucks after everybody got paid-- after DJ, Management, Videography-- I made nothing--- it's the side of the game people don't see-- it's alot of people that Lean on me and depend on me to be a breadwinner because that's what I've always been- and honestly -- I have failed-- and I failed for NO OTHER REASON BUT THE FACT THAT I NEVER HAD THe MONEY TO GET IT PROPERLY OFF THE GROUND-- I prayed everyday for they Tech N9NE moment of meeting a Travis O Guin and starting a Empire with Young Worm One Rell and Smitty SeriousEnt and I failed I failed my daughter I failed my family my folks and friends-- BUT ABOVE ALLTHAT I HAVE FAILED MY DAUGHTER-- I am fulfilling my obligations I have left for features and a couple shows --I'm going to get a job and provide for my family-- thank you all for believing in me I'm sorry I failed. Man we came close huh?

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Damn that fuckin sucks, I follow him on IG so I didn't see this. Hopefully somebody in the industry that he's cool with see's this and hollas at him. Fuck, I know he's coo with Yela who's with Shady but for some reason aint getting no push there or something. Maybe Yela could talk to Em or something, Jelly honestly really does deserve it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Noooooooo I just bought no filter on iTunes yes bought. This is one of the best and certainly one of my favorite under the radar rappers out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yelawolf & Jelly Roll.....lol Jelly don't like em but I fuck wit MGK & Mac Miller too....all of them way better than Caskey (Jelly is cool with Caskey personally though, funny)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Lil wyte is another of my favorites.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

damn really? I haven't been keeping up with him, but I have listened to a few of his albums/mix tapes and he has a lot of skill. Does some pretty sick freestyle too.... lil wayne doesn't have shit on his freestyle

Damn!! What a sad day. Loved all of his music.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

yup it is shitty that it has come to this for him. ive been jammin jelly for like 3-4 years. he makes awesome relate-able music

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Archived