Team Deadly Hertz - Jeff Lockhart Memorial Bass Competition.

Chode69

If you guys want to go to a show thats better then SBN, come to this show. 2 day event and it will be bigger then last year. We need all the support we can get

I understand your love for the guy and the show but saying its better than sbn is a bit much

:ninja:

SBN will have the vendors, and a better night life selection right next to the venue....but not having to worry about being shut down while demoing, or having a small window to demo in the area (SBN), and having a pretty structured street battle event are what we are pretty much talking about. There is ZERO chance cops come and tell everyone to shut it down here. It's also very centrally located for the eastern seaboard of the US, which helps us a lil more than SBN.

I know this isn't the biggest show out of the two now, but if we can continue what was started last year there is no reason to think it couldn't happen in 2015.

And as Rainman215 said, the feedback we got from several people who attended both events was that they preferred ours due to the above comments.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Update today from mister E. Kolar on FB:

So I spoke with the owner of the track that the show is being held this afternoon. This is what he emailed me regarding the 1st of the (2) day event. As a reminder, the 2nd day, Sunday, we have the premises to ourselves:

We are calling the event the “Southside Block Party” because we are incorporating many different activities. They are as follows:

-Car Show - to organized and classed by Intercollegiate College Car Club - you guys can name the car show
-Cruise In Parking for cars who do not want to be judged but are good quality to display
-Night Crawl 5k walk - to be organized by a local charity - run at dusk
-Moonlight Dash 5k run - produced by VMP and American Family Fitness - run at night
-National Stereo Competition - this is produced and run by Team Deadly Hertz
-Corn Hole Tournament
-Car and Bike Neon Light Parade - organized by VMP
-Health Fair - organized by Southside Regional Hospital
-Stage activities all day - music, door prizes, announcements
-Kids Zone - organized by VMP
-Howl at the Moon Black Light Art Party - organized by VMP

Body Art competition
Car Art competition
Canvas Art Competition
Shadow Dance comp

-We are planning on a free admission day to spectate
-Charge for parking $5
-Charge for car show - car club sets price
-Charge for 5k races
-Charge for corn hole tourney
-Charge for Stereo Comp - Team Deadly Hertz set price

-Food and beverage to be run by VMP
-Alcohol sales by VMP

• 2 months later...

Well its official I will be there with my wife ^_^ we just booked are rooms tonight.. WHOOT IM SO EXCITED...and scared. I GOT SO MUCH WORK TO DO TO MY CAR ASAP!!!!!

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Booking my room soon

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived