Anyone's livelihood affected by the shutdown

They need to fire every last politician and start over. Its complete BS on both sides of the isle

absolutley. However the only people who can fire the politicians are the politicians or states with recall power

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They need to fire every last politician and start over. Its complete BS on both sides of the isle

That's why I suggest an overthrow of the government. I do believe we have the right system. I mean, no one truly has power. It's a collective power. We just have complete fucking retards who are up on their high horses in the positions.

Just "date" people. Rather than electing a president for 4 years, why not "You get it, you got the job. BUT, every so often, we're doing a national vote. If the country likes you? You can serve your 4 years. If the country doesn't? Well, thanks for serving" and move onto the next. Just my opinion.

Sheena = pedobear

absolutley. However the only people who can fire the politicians are the politicians or states with recall power

and that is the downfall of this country. Its all about whos can screw who over with whatever is on the table at the time. I lean towards the right but in this instance, both sides are being idiots and the american public are the ones suffering. I wish the people really did have the power to do something about the political interests of this country

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

like I said. I lean right alot. However I lean left on some things. I dont care who you marry. or your sexuality. I also can understand how some people could want to have an abortion things like that. But the blame game is old. Stop blaming the left stop blaming the right stop the bullshit and get some work done. If I was this incompetent at my job I'd get canned.

Heres an idea. its 2013. Set everyone up with the ability to vote on their own. electronically. Let the people decide what the people want.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But the white house cops are full staffed as evident to their little fun house this afternoon.

Read that all those cops are the same status as us. No pay, but must report to work. Granted, we will get paid, eventually.

Also, not that it will mean shit, but why not?

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-congress-you-have.fb37?source=s.fb&r_by=9030274

EDIT: Also, I get no insurance coverage during this time period either. This means, if anyone has a recurring treatment needed, you either pay cash for it, or cancel it, depending on your severity of it. Fortunately, I do not fall in this category, but I am sure some do! Oh, and so far, no word on rather or not the insurance cost you pay out of pocket will be reimbursed.

No worries though! Not covered, but will for sure pay my premium...

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

My brother works at an Arsenal as an electrical engineer. He got his "non essential employee" letter on Monday and was told to sit at home w/o pay or benefits until otherwise directed.

My brother in law works for NASA in IT. He also got his "non essential employee" letter on Monday.

My brother in law's friend also works for NASA in IT. Same deal.

I work for a company that does some contract work with Military MWRs (Moral, Wellness, Recreation). We do electronic BINGO- computers and network systems. Yes as in B-1, I -16, BINGO! type of Bingo. We are still working with them and are still getting paid by those contracts because MWR is essential as it is there to "serve" the troops. However... BINGO isn't what you think- it isn't old ladies and fun and games, this stuff is real and real $$ goes around. The MWRs are turning a profit on it and that is why BINGO operations are still open.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

What we really need is a no party system. Too much of of whats happening is because everyone chose sides and are competing to win whatever battles they think they need to win and not whats better for the whole. The president has created some serious hostility between parties and nothing can get done. It would be funny if people had to actually know what they were voting for and couldn't just vote a party line because they are Dem or Rep.

Marcus in affect you are somewhat correct. But any party has to have a name, such as the Tea party. Anyways the main problem is we have a president who seems to have a power trip. And refuses as he stated, not to negotiate with the Republicans. His words not mine, also calling them (rep) terrorist. Yet the republicans agrred to everything he and the Dems wanted except Obama Care aka-the affordable care act. Ans yes the military will continued to get paid. And of course the Pres will continue to draw his salary. And why would anyone agree to Obama care when congress is exempt and gets a 72 percent reduction. And he has hand chosen some Big buisness to be exempt also. If his care act was so good, then why on day one didn't he sign his self and family up. So it is the Republicans sticking up for the little guy, who will now pay double or triple their previous premiums. I have never considered myself affiliated with any party. But on this issue the republics are the ones truly fighting for the common man. And as for Harry Reid, well i dont think much needs to be said. He and Jay Carney are very good at making asses out of themselves without any help from the press.

truthsayer

The company I work for does contract work for the DEA, EPA, NIH, etc. government offices. Since the majority of them are not working, that means we can not work on the contracts. About 80% of our company is out because of it. I lucked out since I do IT and ONLY got my hours cut in half, which is still shitty as fuark. So instead of 9-6 I work 1-5. It fucking sucks. Luckily my next paycheck will be a full one. I have some rainy day funds but am selling all off my stuff to have some extra cash sitting around. I hope this ends soon. Since I don't technically work for the government, I doubt I will get any sort of backpay.

Also, my nephew is in the Army and he's still getting paid however he said some services have been stopped (he was worried about not getting his hair cut, lol) while I have a neice whose husband is in the Navy. I believe she said he is still getting paid however the comissary was freakin' bombarded with people panicking and buying everything up.

While I never have the urge to talk political for any reason, I have to say, luckily nobody in my family works as far as a federal job, and I feel bad for those that have to deal with it because of the gridlock we're stuck in, but I have to say, the whole Amendment 28 thing is bullshit. It pops up EVERYWHERE on Facebook...There are only 27 ratified amendments and 6 unratified amendments to the Constitution. The whole "Amendment 28" thing is just another piece of spam to toss around in this whole shutdown nonsense.

POTATO!

Archived