Has some cosmetic flaws. There is a scuff patch, pictured on top of the case. The is a scratch down the one side. Four of the terminals are stripped but still usable. The other two have been replaced. The screws fromt he bottom plate have been replaced. I have just received the amplifier back from repairs. One mosfet was blown, all six in that section were replaced. It was repaired by Cory Brandes.

I'd like to get $1,200.00 shipped CONUS.

20131002_205621_zpsbf88030d.jpg

20131002_185751_zps6f5e5d74.jpg

20131002_185736_zps2be91e7a.jpg

20131002_185728_zps74f077f6.jpg

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Just to make sure there are no errors you are asking $1200.00 for this amp correct?

:ninja:

Yes sir. Everything alright Ninja?

I bought the amplifier used, and it went up in smoke when I hooked my o-scope up and was setting the gains. The whole situation turned into a huge headache, so I bit the bullet and paid to get it repaired correctly. I already purchased a new amplifier for WF so I just need to get some cash back.

when you say the terminals are stripped do you mean the heads of those screws or the threads themselves? Did you hook it back up to see if it's all ok? Interested mofo right here...

The phillips heads, not the actual threading. Just need a thicker head screwdriver is all. The middle two were replaced with allen-style set screws. Amplifier is in 100% functioning order. Cory Brandes is a good guy. If needed I can get all of the specific parts that were replaced. Also got your PM. I'd prefer cash only since I went a different direction for my World Finals build and need to recoop some cash. I will consider though.

Little drop, $1,150.00 plus shipping! Need some recones and gas money for the 13 hour drive to World Finals!

$1,000.00 plus actual shipping this weekend only. Really need cash for this rebuild plus gas for the 13-hour drive to world finals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived