Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

Just bought the Ampere Audio DSP...

ill put it through the ringer....... in my totally shitty non SQ build.... ;)

DUDE, I expect a review ASAP!! I'm so close to just saying EFF it and picking one of these up!! Did you get the remote for it too? Or just the unit?

And those spax screws are nice. Next up, bolts and nuts!! LOL.

Keep doin work my friend!

EDIT: Ninja Ninja'd me!!

Just bought the Ampere Audio DSP...

ill put it through the ringer....... in my totally shitty non SQ build.... ;)

DUDE, I expect a review ASAP!! I'm so close to just saying EFF it and picking one of these up!! Did you get the remote for it too? Or just the unit?

And those spax screws are nice. Next up, bolts and nuts!! LOL.

Keep doin work my friend!

EDIT: Ninja Ninja'd me!!

I just got the unit. For my SPL rig,... i just dont need the controller. Now, when i put one in my car !.. ya, ill get it.

For this heap..... i just want more control for my RTA runs on psyclone. Im sick of 80's on that fucking RTA.....

And, im curious about it,.... i get asked a ton about it, and, well, now i can say i like, love, hate, meh it... :)

you need these

11796378_10152933537617691_6445927883739

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The #14 Spax's are monsters..

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

The #14 Spax's are monsters..

I dont really like the box phillips head..( i like the T25 head or what have you) but,... if they dont "strip"... these i think should do me fine.

I did order some of the SMD fasteners, but, they only come in 2". With a baffle that is much thicker,. i dunno... i wanted some more length. :unknw:

i wanted some more length. :unknw:

Don't we all my friend! Don't we all!!

Sounds like you have a plan on the Processor. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it when you play with it a bit.

:)

you know me.

I want to try it my rig, then brandons, then, what i want to do, is try it on a lower end HU.

So, instead of buying, say a 80prs, or the like, you buy a nice working lower end HU, and ADD this. (Kennys build)

Either way, ill give it the once over. Ive been attacked for NOT liking the RF .3 (i was probably the first to buy one, run one, and not care for one), im not scared at all to say i dont care for this unit.

Sounds like you have a plan on the Processor. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it when you play with it a bit.

you know me.

I want to try it my rig, then brandons, then, what i want to do, is try it on a lower end HU.

So, instead of buying, say a 80prs, or the like, you buy a nice working lower end HU, and ADD this. (Kennys build)

Either way, ill give it the once over. Ive been attacked for NOT liking the RF .3 (i was probably the first to buy one, run one, and not care for one), im not scared at all to say i dont care for this unit.

when picking processors and other parts of your system do you factor in how much power they demand?

in your personal experience, what turned you off about the RF .3?

you know me.

when picking processors and other parts of your system do you factor in how much power they demand?

in your personal experience, what turned you off about the RF .3?

The rf .3 would not connect but 1 out of 100 tries to my laptop.

Had issues with the cord even when it did connect. Saving my profile/recipe was a bitch.

The KNOB sucked. There was 4 times, that the knob just went full, and put full to my subs, out of no where.

I ran the .2 for 2 years in my acura, and loved it. ...

I was one of the early people, to buy , and have the .3 "running" in a build.

What i saw, i just didnt care for. Maybe i was to early in the development. Dunno. I do know others have struggled with it also. Wicks, Scooter, and others.

I normally just like a loaded HU. But, this DSP came to light.

Just gonna give it a whirl. I may just hate it also. Well see.

Archived