Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

awesome sauce! gonna be huge huh! Better be posting some shit!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hey now!!! Shitz about to getz real!!!!!!!!!

meh.... poop on serious....

Im just wanting to fuck around with this now..... (kenny's ride is the "pressure" ride now, me? im just gonna horse around)

Had extra wire,.. added a 1/0 to the trucks "box".

11074817_10202446968815156_1672648945_n_

If you can see the "shca shrink".. i bent the eyelet, and it fit nice...

11072677_10202446969055162_494332717_n_z

so far, i see no advantage, but, ill test. I also need to do something better for my alt "turn ons, or sense" wires.....

got some ideas.....

also.. i have more 1/0, so i will do one more front to rear run... for fun.....

Got tracking for a re deliver for my repaired board also...... new ones should be couple weeks out from those....

Im stoked to be back up and playing again.. :)

My 3800 came back...

well, not much mine. I received a fully lined out board. The only thing that was mine, was the case........

love it

And, i got some fans in. I asked Brandon (dude with the 10" mayhems). Hes a computer guy. Got some SCYTHE slims..... nice lil fan. Ill take the board and fan to work tomorrow, and see what i can come up with... I got enough to do them all...... ;)

IMG_1507_zpson72tbrr.jpg

Better than new....

IMG_1508_zpspovu2nfn.jpg

sick! that fan is probably the same thickness at my little 40mm fans but like 120mm...cant tell but sweet man! Excited to see what you come up with :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

sick! that fan is probably the same thickness at my little 40mm fans but like 120mm...cant tell but sweet man! Excited to see what you come up with :)

Dude, .. I cant do any of the neat shit you do.

Im to lazy. :), I will just add one each, to the rear of the amp case, with a simple turn on.

Im old, lazy, and simple. All i got...

But, got me some SHCA shit.

IMG_1518_zpslarfupzh.jpg

IMG_1519_zpsfsnoj4wn.jpg

What i think is just cool as fuck? Is.. when i first met Jon. And he was doing JUUUST fine.

To where he is now ? fuck an A. Could NOT have happened to a better person.

Anyway. I dont like the way my mid/tweet situation is. Wire wise. So, lets do 150 feet of 12g.

Got a shirt, and a KILLER lanyard also........

dig it.

As always - epic stuff. I need to hear this thing some day.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

I'm still tuned in ya fag. TL looks badass man, I'm glad you have it and will put that thing to work.

Yes sir...

(love you J,.. know this)

second week of next month i think ill have all my shit back.... (including the new boards)

I need to plan how they will all lay, and such.. but... that should be fun.

I used a 2 part clay, to stick my fuse block (its delrin plastic) on top of my ECU. Ive tried a 2 part epoxy, and it broke. This seems to be legit.. its holding like a boss..

IMG_1525_zpstjaua60n.jpg

I did the new run to the car fuse box, and i will do one more run, front to rear... because i have the wire.......

Nice swag! Picked up one of each of those new style shirts while I was up there...although my gf decided snatched one...the sweaters they got are hella comfy..have fun doing the rewire on door speakers...my least favorite part...running wire lol

Archived