Jump to content

WHO's ready to see some testing? VIDEO: MMATS PRO PLUS 6.5" Components On HELIX HXA400 ULTRA HIGH END SQ amp


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love mmats but those don't look too impressive. I have to wait for your review on how they sound though.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

I love mmats but those don't look too impressive. I have to wait for your review on how they sound though.

This is the same driver that is in they're top of the line PRO series, just with an upgraded soft dome tweeter, I know the drivers sound amazing, i cant wait to hear them all together

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Video is going up now, here are these to hold you over, tested on a HELIX HXA 400, 70 watts x 4 German amplifier. Tested on this to get a perception of what will happen when these are hooked up on the MMATS SQ4100

uebq.jpgjc69.jpgt270.jpg0wt1.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Damn those sound nice...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...