Second Skin Audio

Fi Vs Dc

what would be better, a fi ssd 15" with copper coils, or a dc lvl 4 15" i can get both for around same price, and i would be feeding both around 1350 watts

i do like the lows alot so that would be a factor, but overall loudness is what id like.... also would i get about the same amount of bass with 1 of those as with my 2 12" cvt's? i dont wanna go lower, but getting more would always be better... :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dc audio. Better quality then the ssd

lol i take everything you say with a grain of salt. its either anything maxxsonics or dc with you.

how is it better quality? imo go with the level 4 cause it would handle more power than an ssd and if you can get a lvl 4 for the price of the ssd then go with the lvl 4.

Guest Nismofreak

I heard the ssd at the comp and a bl. the bl compares teh same to my level 4. They both are the same. You can compare the ssd to the level 3

Guest Nismofreak

lol i take everything you say with a grain of salt. its either anything maxxsonics or dc with you.

how is it better quality? imo go with the level 4 cause it would handle more power than an ssd and if you can get a lvl 4 for the price of the ssd then go with the lvl 4.

not true. YOu will see this summer what I do to my system to prove you wrong

ok so i think im sold on the lvl 4

but how will it compare to the subs i have in there now?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i would go fi q

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived