MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I heard the ssd at the comp and a bl. the bl compares teh same to my level 4. They both are the same. You can compare the ssd to the level 3

i know the level 4 is louder than the ssd but you clearly said it was better quality like fi uses cheap material to make their subs. id like to know why dc has better quality subs than fi...

well considering there are how many threads around and odds of me finding the right one are slim to none, its a matter of saving time, didnt think it was that big of an issue

well if you want to know so much about bassracing and what class will fit you best. www.termpro.com. all your questions can be answered there.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

well if you want to know so much about bassracing and what class will fit you best. www.termpro.com. all your questions can be answered there.

completely different post, and i stated in that post that i read and read and read it again and still wasnt 100% clear.... thats actually in the 1st post that i wasnt super clear on it... and team bassick like always pulled thru for a answer..... ive checked that site and many others... and wanted to be 100% clear so i asked

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest Nismofreak

i know the level 4 is louder than the ssd but you clearly said it was better quality like fi uses cheap material to make their subs. id like to know why dc has better quality subs than fi...

no just meant the ssd to the level 4. If you put the bl and the level4 it is the same.

no just meant the ssd to the level 4. If you put the bl and the level4 it is the same.

sorry. i dont think so. i owned and used both bl and LV 4's. my bl got hot after a 30 sec run with only a rf t10001bd. now my LV 4's, i got 1,600-1,700 rms to each with no problems. they do get warm after 1.5 mins.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

hey grasshooper...SHHH

its the truth though ;)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak

its the truth though ;)

lol

but back on topic. I never had a bl so I can't say but just saying you can't compare a ssd to a level 4. YOu can relater the ssd to a level 3 and a bl to a level 4

again i never asked which sub was louder, i already know the level 4 is louder. im asking why youre misleading him by saying dc is better quality. let me put this into laymans terms for you. a pure gold 5w rms sub would be better quality than a 10k rms plastic sub even thought the plastic sub gets louder.

Archived