Second Skin Audio

Fi Vs Dc

so i should get the aq for more numbers, som1 on here threw a vid up of it doin 141 legal... 1 15" aq

ARE you building an spl car ?
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ARE you building an spl car ?

no, not a spl car, i want a SINGLE sub set up in the x, one that throws down when i need it cause i got some ppl in town that think this shits loud as it is... and i cant disapoint them... i dont wanna break the bank either nor do i wanna have to upgrade anything but sub, my electircal is fine, i got 2 upgraded batterys, big diesel alt and rockford wire, so im good there.... just need a sub to give 1300-1500 watts to that will put up some good numbers if i ever wanna roll to a show... but it will mostly be a hard hitting daily driver, and after seein what the aq can do, im quite impressed

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

sounds like you want the world but dont want to pay for it. GL with your choice, im pretty much done here.

yea you know me, want in one hand shit in the other... but yea, i will be happy as long as i have as much bass as i have now, i just want more room and 2 12"s are takin up to much of it.... lets do at it this way... what would you pick for a daily sub that will throw down when you need it do... aq hd3 15" or dc lvl 4 15"

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no, not a spl car, i want a SINGLE sub set up in the x, one that throws down when i need it cause i got some ppl in town that think this shits loud as it is... and i cant disapoint them... i dont wanna break the bank either nor do i wanna have to upgrade anything but sub, my electircal is fine, i got 2 upgraded batterys, big diesel alt and rockford wire, so im good there.... just need a sub to give 1300-1500 watts to that will put up some good numbers if i ever wanna roll to a show... but it will mostly be a hard hitting daily driver, and after seein what the aq can do, im quite impressed

But it just being loud isnt good enough to me anyways id much rather my shit sound clean and clear reason #1 i just dropped 1700 on a cd player ( check out my deck denon z1 ) if you want to impress someone im telling you loud and clear beats loud any day .
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

But it just being loud isnt good enough to me anyways id much rather my shit sound clean and clear reason #1 i just dropped 1700 on a cd player ( check out my deck denon z1 ) if you want to impress someone im telling you loud and clear beats loud any day .

i got the deck im happy with any my mids and highs are under control imo... just want bass that gets down when i need, the 2 cvt's arnt goin bad, but like i said i want more space..and a lil more.... so lets go one last time

if you had to choose for something that got down and sounded good doing... 15" hd3 or 15" lvl 4

both same box, both same power

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

yea you know me, want in one hand shit in the other... but yea, i will be happy as long as i have as much bass as i have now, i just want more room and 2 12"s are takin up to much of it.... lets do at it this way... what would you pick for a daily sub that will throw down when you need it do... aq hd3 15" or dc lvl 4 15"

neither one because i have a MAG, but also a 15 takes more room then those slim 12s you currently have so your whole post doesnt make alot of sense.

Archived