Jump to content

Just doesn't sit right


Recommended Posts

Posted

So a very select few members here know I've been going through a pretty tough time lately. Particularly the loss of a really close friend. I'm not posting this to start an argument, bash, or anything of the sort. Simply some advice and input from those who may have ever been in a similar situation. *I know there are younger members on and by any means in this needs moved to a more appropriate section, mods feel free.* Back on topic...

I had a really close friend of about 6yrs pass away the beginning of September. The incident occurred about 5hrs after she got back in town after being out of state on vacation. I got the phone call at 5am very morning of the occurrence. I'll spare the gritty details. We laid her to rest later that week. Her family finally got the autopsy report in and it was ruled as a suicide by hanging. All of us that knew her know how she was against this sort of thing and she'd never do it. Well the medical examiner that did the initial report was arrested 4 days after her funeral for theft, pawn of stolen items, and a few other charges. Which is one reason this ruling doesn't sit right with me. Beside that, no body has anyway of proving she actually hung herself, she was already on the ground by the time rescue and local authorities arrived. Theres more detail I'm aware of but being its still classified as an open investigation I won't disclose anymore crucial than I may have already. Bottom of the line, the ME's report doesn't fit the details, nor does the story of an involved individual. I'm not impressed with how the authorities have handled or ruled the incident, when I know there is plenty more to it. I'm just not sure what to do about it. I've been talking to her mom and some other family and we all feel the same about the situation. Any thoughts? I know theres a few of us that have a background with the law and just know from random outdoor activities how to back something like this. If anyone is offended or anything I do apologize but attempting to avoid this, I did spare details.

Posted

I was going to suggest to get another autopsy, but then I re-read and saw 6 years ago. Not an option. I wouldn't think. Could look into that as maybe bones and such could show a struggle.

I'm not meaning to be insulting or offensive, but have you and the family looked at all possible details/situations/outcomes? I mean, ok so she was ground when help arrived. Cord broke? Something?

That's all I can suggest. By no means do I mean to be offensive or anything. Do feel for your loss. I just heard about Ryan Anderson and his ex just the other day. That blew my mind. Just google "Ryan Anderson" and it'll bring it up if you don't know what I mean. (similar to your situation).

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

I cant comment on part of that as i dont know but im sorry for your loss i feel for you one of my good friends she tried but we got to her in time.

Sorry again man

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I was going to suggest to get another autopsy, but then I re-read and saw 6 years ago. Not an option. I wouldn't think. Could look into that as maybe bones and such could show a struggle.

I'm not meaning to be insulting or offensive, but have you and the family looked at all possible details/situations/outcomes? I mean, ok so she was ground when help arrived. Cord broke? Something?

That's all I can suggest. By no means do I mean to be offensive or anything. Do feel for your loss. I just heard about Ryan Anderson and his ex just the other day. That blew my mind. Just google "Ryan Anderson" and it'll bring it up if you don't know what I mean. (similar to your situation).

Passed the beginning of last month, I knew her for 6 years. We've got a few strong theories. I'm just appalled how some obvious signs of foul play and a staged scene were overlooked.
Posted

Shit, I can't read when tired apparently. Then I would def look into another autopsy. I've heard a story somewhere (honestly cannot remember where or who it was about) but the family didn't believe the autopsy report. They paid out of pocket (so might not be an option here as that shit is def expensive) and the 2nd autopsy revealed that the 1st one was bullshit.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

The police should have fully investigated it and had an idea if there was a possibility it was more than just a suicide and not base it ALL on the autopsy. You will never get closure if you don't do something. Find a lawyer, see what your options are, pay what it costs, because her life is worth it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...