Sonic Electronix

So I'm beyond frustrated with getting this thing in. I call myself breaking away the bracket to clear room for the mounting depth. See below:

null_zps8025429e.jpg

All i have is the Axxess awsc and the gmos-04 box. What other tip or trick am I missing to get this Pioneer avic 940BT in my 04 Escalade? :angry22:

I have done tons of those vehicles, should be no problem getting that head unit in since you broke out all of the plastic already. One tip, the little "pocket" on the left of the head unit should pop out and at that point you can reach your hand behind the head unit and arrange your wiring.

Same dash as in my 03 Sierra as well. I've had 2 different double dins in mine and fitment was never an issue. The harness, RCAs and antenna make it a pain in the butt on that right side, but the HU well fit with no modification.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I have done tons of those vehicles, should be no problem getting that head unit in since you broke out all of the plastic already. One tip, the little "pocket" on the left of the head unit should pop out and at that point you can reach your hand behind the head unit and arrange your wiring.

You mean this area?

null_zps6ed0e553.jpg

Archived