fixing curb and other damage

so i just picked up a set of 4 srt4 rims for my neon and being that there older and used they have some wear i plan to re paint them white wana do a base/clear so im wondering how you guys have gone about fixing damage on a rim like scrapes gouges ect i was planning to just sand.bondo.clean then primer base and clear and call it a day

looking for thoughts opinions and advice

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Well, there's nothing you can fill them with that will withstand curb scrapes so why are you here asking and not filling and sanding? ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

ik that if i were to scrape them it would mess them up again lol. im just asking what is the best thing to use to fix them in the first place.

i think ima put those wire things on my car so ik if im to close to the curb lol

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

To be serious, the toughest thing to repair them with is JB weld. It'll withstand all the heat you can generate on a hot summer road trip and it's a lot more durable than vinyl body filler.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

um no 100 a piece i paid 100 for 4 with 2 good tires im all set i could get remanufactured ones for 150 ea that would be spotless. and i never thought of jb weld thats actually a really really good idea thanks

there aliminum - spelling..... but i think im just gona go with what was said witht he jb weld deff seems like a good idea the only big deal would be sanding would suck cause that stuff is rock hard but o well gonna need a few tubes thats for sure some of these are kinda bad but o well i got them for a steal well worth w.e effort i have to put into them

use a sanding disk, fine and sand from low grit to high

if ur gonna paint them then you dont have to sand them too much just enough to get ridd off the curve rash

dont use filler or any of that no need, if the curve damage is too deep then filler would work...personally i wouldnt sanding enough will work

tools i use, ideally if u have air tools it makes a big difference

i work at discount tire so i use one of these

41eIEViCdTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

wheels are actually soft enough to sand, just go back and forth til its smooth

once painted they will look like new

Archived