components suggestions?

DylanBunch

Title says it all. Had rockford for awhile ( coaxials then PA mids ) so I wanna try something new for a change. Really interested in crescendo mezzos off a DC 175.4 but id need 4 sets running 4 ohms a channel not to over power them and thats a lot so before i get set on those, im wondering if anyone knows 2 sets of components that will take 125 a speaker? Or if there are any? Doesnt necessarily have to be crazy expensive sq brand either

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

i got some soundqubed comps and replaced the midwoofer with their PA midwoofer and i have the PA tweets too but i gotta install em and figure a way to do that, cause their PA tweets are fucking MASSIVE. but the SQ comps are great, especially with an upgraded midwoof and powered by an amp, i have 100w each side.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Beyama - I got to hear these last week, and extremely impressed. Done research and every one on here said they were great. here is a link at amazon and you might find cheaper on ebay.http://www.amazon.com/Beyma-6-5-Inch-Competition-midrange-Speakers/dp/B004MVZAN0/ref=pd_ybh_4

truthsayer

Beyama - I got to hear these last week, and extremely impressed. Done research and every one on here said they were great. here is a link at amazon and you might find cheaper on ebay.http://www.amazon.com/Beyma-6-5-Inch-Competition-midrange-Speakers/dp/B004MVZAN0/ref=pd_ybh_4

Two things:

1) Those look like Pro Audio mids

2) Those are only mids, he would still need tweets.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Two things:

1) Those look like Pro Audio mids

2) Those are only mids, he would still need tweets.

yeah as soon as i saw beyma i thought the same thing cause i was on the site an hour ago and it was all just mids and compression horns and such lol

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived