components suggestions?

DylanBunch

the more i think about it the more i feel like the mezzos are what im goin for... i feel like more speakers taking less each will not sound as harsh. Unless im wrong lol

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

check out the kicker qs65.2 if you want something nice :D they are only rated for 100rms though but there clean. What fosgates did you run t3's or t5's?

I had a terrible experience with my kicker components.

There was an extreme amount of excess glue on the cone towards one side. Guess what side tore up.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

yeaaaahhhh hahahha even if they sound good.... the name lol i feel like people would think im someone who thinks kicker is the best and i have the loudest cleanest setup

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

There was an extreme amount of excess glue on the cone towards one side. Guess what side tore up.

sorry to hear what model of kicker were they i did't have any problems with my ks series or my qs.

yeah im not running kicker.......... lol and i said the rockford i had were coaxials at one pont and then right now the PA mids

to each there own right i love the sound of kickers qs series i have sat in few of different Rockford, hertz and focal setups and fell in love with the with qs after listening and tuning them. what rockford components were you running ?

sorry to hear what model of kicker were they i did't have any problems with my ks series or my qs.

DS 65.2

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

yeaaaahhhh hahahha even if they sound good.... the name lol i feel like people would think im someone who thinks kicker is the best and i have the loudest cleanest setup

..... its not the name its the sound. I personally don't give a fuck what people think of what i run as long as it sounds good to me. And anyone who thinks they run the loudest and cleanest setup has already lost. If they think they run the set up that best suits there needs and projects the music the way they think it should sound then that's the best setup in my opinion. Judging a brand because of a few customers is fucking ridicules if i did that i would hate rockford fosgate because the the kids who run there basic gear think they can beat a guy in a sound comp that has a focal utopia setup fully tuned in...

i didnt run components... coaxials and pro mids lol punch 6x8s in my explorer and when i had a jeep punch 6x9s and prime 6.5s

im sorrey i meant to ask what model of coaxials

Archived