Nice start

Thanks!!

Mmm. More trailblazer builds. I likey.

Ive always looked over the internet for walled off trailblazers and only came across 1 or 2. Let me know if you see any and where!

I've only seen Socals, and now yours. Only a fan of the TBs, hate the look of the Envoys, lol.

But, the only other TB i know of, is semi-local, doing i think like 55s, no wall. With, 2 15s.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

u run the power wire yet?

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

ok here is some progress over the last week

i sleeved the threaded rod with steel pipe and put some studs in to mount the subs

null_zps16394e7d.jpg

did some body work and primed the port

null_zps759a72fb.jpg

6 runs 1/0 ga sky high car audio wire for power- the reason i have 2 black is because im eventually going to run 2 blue wires off each alternator and 2 black off the front battery

48bcc1d6-da98-441f-829f-6743f5604987.jpg

null_zpsc27aaf81.jpg

Alright so the bass is finally up and playing and it sounds nice! im just going to finish up everything else before i get more amps and run at full power. I still need to seal off the front from the back, door panels, alternators, etc.

Inside of the sealed section

IMG_0279.jpg

Loading up the subs- 4 Sundown Audio ZV4 15s

IMG_0272.jpg

All loaded up and port in

IMG_0283.jpg

This is currently under construction and pic is kind of blurry but 4 Deka intimidators, DC 5K for now, and hifonics amp on my highs for now.

IMG_0297.jpg

Door panel skeletons cut out-4 8s, 1 6.5, 2 tweeters and the panel grill on the bottom right

IMG_0296-1.jpg

Box came out sick as hell man! Really want to see what those door will look like when finished, looks like they will nice and loud!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Lookin good man. Box came out very well done

Box came out sick as hell man! Really want to see what those door will look like when finished, looks like they will nice and loud!!

Damn bro that looks awesome I cant wait to see doors done and those beast on some power!! What are you planning on running them on?

Looking good Keep up the great work and the great updates :);)

Thanks guys! i still have a couple minor things to do to the box itself but next weekend im going to cut apart the door panels and get them glassed so ill post that update when its done

Archived