Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

Im trying to still have some room in my trunk so I dunno if a t-line will fit the bill. Not trying to do all lows either because I listen to a lot of metal. Now i know I could probably adjust the t-line for that but I am gonna go with a regular ported box.

And I'm definantly ready to hear my subs, I know sundown makes killer subs. Im just taking a while to decide on amp, don't want to under power subs, but don't want to kill my stock electric or pocket either lol.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

yea sundown got some killer stuff I running 2 sd-2 10' s on a 05 t1000bd amp in 2 separate boxes sealed around .7 each the get down for 10's. they play decaf just fine

so yeah you'll be happy

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Yea, yours looks like its getting down real nice for sealed SD-2. Nice set-up

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Im trying to still have some room in my trunk so I dunno if a t-line will fit the bill. Not trying to do all lows either because I listen to a lot of metal. Now i know I could probably adjust the t-line for that but I am gonna go with a regular ported box.

And I'm definantly ready to hear my subs, I know sundown makes killer subs. Im just taking a while to decide on amp, don't want to under power subs, but don't want to kill my stock electric or pocket either lol.

I certainly understand the space constraints but don't get caught up in thinking a t-line can't keep up on the upper end of the sub bass region. I listen to a lot of rock and metal too and I don't miss a kick drum or high bass riff at all with my setup.

Transmission lines are not one note wonders, they have the smoothest curve and widest bandwidth of any cabinet you can put a sub in.

As for the amp, the 900.1 would be a great match for the SAs and it won't tax your electrical much... unless you run it at a half ohm. :-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I definantly don't plan on running at half ohm :) Running D4 versions anyways. And I figured a t-line could. But for me a ported would both be easier and leave me more room.

Might try a t-line latter, but like I posted earlier, not trying to go over the top just have a nice clean set-up for now. That and have something different. Everyone around here runs kicker, Memphis, or Fosgate if I go into town. My buddies have some American bass xfl, but that's about the only variety. So trying to mix it up.

And ill be ording the 900.1 when I get paid tommorow, real ready.

What do you personally think would be a good tunning for my box? I want to be able to play a variety. I want metal and rock to sound good but I don't want alternative, rap and r&b to sound like shit either.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Yea it does ham, btw saw your YouTube video of your set-up ham, the highs and mid sounded pretty nice as far as YouTube goes .

And nice shirt trick Chevy, you liking that 7k?

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

I definantly don't plan on running at half ohm :) Running D4 versions anyways. And I figured a t-line could. But for me a ported would both be easier and leave me more room.

Might try a t-line latter, but like I posted earlier, not trying to go over the top just have a nice clean set-up for now. That and have something different. Everyone around here runs kicker, Memphis, or Fosgate if I go into town. My buddies have some American bass xfl, but that's about the only variety. So trying to mix it up.

And ill be ording the 900.1 when I get paid tommorow, real ready.

What do you personally think would be a good tunning for my box? I want to be able to play a variety. I want metal and rock to sound good but I don't want alternative, rap and r&b to sound like shit either.

With the SAs, I would stick with Sundown's recommended 35Hz and build the box on the larger side of their volume recommendations at about 1.25 cubes. They won't be loud on the lows but they will play them and you'll feel it. And, they will be tight and fast on upper bass.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Ok, ill see what I can do. Originally was gonna do a box tuned at 34hz and 2.4 cubes after displacement. But nothings set in stone yet so still got time to play round with it.thanks for all the help and examples guys, made my decision so much easier. This forum to me is better than a lot of the others, better advice and more people willing to help.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Archived