All Haters Please Enter... (including staff)

Scott needs a preface, two chapters, an intermission, and a conclusion on that post.

Nicely put though Scott :good:

And a set of credits after.

When ever he goes on a tirade he is one long winded mf'er. Needs a soap box or a podium because he goes into preacher mode lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Not sure why you would give 2 shits about someone not likeing on this site or any other site. Sounds as if maybe something else is going on in your life. Go home give the wife a hug and well you know. That will bring everything back into perspective. Cheer up life is to short.

truthsayer

I haven't been on this site long but since day 1 you always seemed cool to me and seems that you care for what you do I can see the pride that you

take in your work since I've been on here some people have seemed like they have problems with people even me cause I'm new to the site but it don't bother me and sir you should not let it bother you.

Purple you are an transportation for me. After seeing how much time, effort, and love you put into each of your builds, whether it be a new driver or car, it just makes me strive to be able to do that myself.

I have only seen positive things come from you and expect to keep seeing those in this community. I have great respect for you man.

I saw a few people post about not caring what anyone thinks of you, this is next to near impossible. For an example Steve was brought up, yes he has an enormous bandwidth of recognition. But can you honestly say that he doesn't like it when bad word goes around about him? Can you honestly say that you don't care if somebody does the same about you? No you can not. Human beings are a social creature and thrive on praise. And from what I can tell from a large number of posts lately is that for some reason the members on here, both old and new, seem to think that it is okay for them to make snide remarks towards somebody.

We as an entire community need to start helping more with much more informative and positive posts. I recall a thread where a person was asking if his choice of amplifier would work. A few people suggested the trusted brands around here. Being skeptical of the products suggested the OP decided to go with a more expensive brand THAT IS GOOD, that he knew of and had good experience. All of a sudden it seemed like the entire site berated him for the choice. But did a single person give reasoning behind their suggestions or even leave links to where the products had been proven to work? Once again no they did not.

Then one member did leave a well informative post along with the pictures of the quality components inside of the amplifier. That ONE post changed the defensive attitude of the OP and convinced him the most highly suggested product was well worth it. The main point to this is that everyone needs to just look at their post and decide if what they just said will help at all, or possibly frustrate the receiving end enough to leave the site entirely.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived