Purplehaze Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Okay, so those of you that have been around the site for a while, and know who I am, this is for you. First off, I am not bitching, nor do I have any reason to. But what I am is puzzled. I can not figure out why several people seem to not like me, or have an issue with me. I sent out several pm's to some of these people, only to get no reply. When I first made an account here, I did it because I shared the same love for mobile audio and electronics as many others here. And I was desperate to find a place where I fit in, and make new friends who shared the same interest as I. See, I am a recovering addict, been clean for 5 years, as of the 15th of this month. And in my recovery, I learned that we must replace the bad things in our life with good ones. So it was only natural that I would find my way back to this hobby, (where I had found so much enjoyment in my youth), and use it as an aid in my recovery. And it obviously has worked, as I have stayed clean this whole time. But unfortunately, ever since day one, I have had haters. And I'm not talking about people giving me advice that I didn't want to hear, I'm talking about people who straight up don't like me, and let it be clear. Well I pushed thru it then, and have been doing so ever since, because of the many benefits this place has to offer, and the many friendships I did manage to make. But in the past year or so, things have been slowly getting worse and worse. So let's get to the point. If you don't like me, or have a problem with me, or anything that I have said or done, than please tell me about it. I really want to know, it's been eating me up. I am truly trying to become the best person I can be. And so if I have been a dick, or said something out of the way, or just came off the wrong way, then I need to know about it in order to change it. Honesty is what I am looking for here, I will not get upset. I will use it to better myself, and hopefully become a more well-liked member. Thank you. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Neckbeard Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 >inb4 Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 I've got absolutely no beef, no problems, or any complaints about you whatsoever, Trent. In fact, your skills, advice, and personality are an asset to the car audio community. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Airborne Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 shit man, fuck it if someone doesn't like you
LoudBimmer Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 why do you exactly care about it? There are many people who don't like me, and yet, I really don't give a fuck what they think or want to say.
Neckbeard Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Also, you know how many people don't like steve? Look at the fucks he gives lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
ineeDBass419 Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 i never had a problem with you.maybe it was because you ran kicker?lol shit idk man.you seem like a cool guy. actually i think you should check fb,in a certain group...i may have something you want xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Emmet Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 I wouldn't take too much of it to heart to be honest. All people are fucks and when two people share similarities in the area of being fucks, they become friends. Other times it just doesn't work. Aint a lot you can do about it and there aint no reason to change because someone on the internet doesn't like you. You are who you are, if you like yourself then people will start to like you. There's bags of dicks for the rest of them. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Noel989 Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 I remember reading through one of your build logs The first couple of pages were just people bitching about an airbag I think lol never understood why But I still liked the build Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Trent add me on facebook. Im always on the SMD facebook page. Talk to me whenever you want. I promise I will answer asap
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.