Sundown Audio

Instead of being worried about how an amp distorts a wave, be worried about how air distorts sound. It effects it much much more. And the louder you get the more it distorts.

Is this getting to hot for? Seeing an opposing view?

Why don't you try and defend your position instead of wimping out at the first sign of a threat?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Instead of being worried about how an amp distorts a wave, be worried about how air distorts sound. It effects it much much more. And the louder you get the more it distorts.

Is this getting to hot for? Seeing an opposing view?

Why don't you try and defend your position instead of wimping out at the first sign of a threat?

a threat? to what? lmfao this is sig worthy.

so basically you are saying to not have loud bass? Ok, got it!

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Right next to your future 160 db club spot..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I agree with truthsayers post. 2 ohms would be better in the ops situation.

But guys were all old enough to not be bitching about this, cut the BS, we all have our own opinions leave it at that.

Your making yourself look even less intelligent because your throwing a temper-tantrum like a 5 yr old. Get over it and move on, it's his gear not yours you lose nothing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

No not the D2- you will be pushing a 1,000 watts. And that will be pushing that sub to the limit. Get the D4 and wire down to 2ohms, the 750 watts your amp pushed at 2ohms will be plenty for that sub. Your amp will also stay cooler and be more efficient at 2ohms.

sorry you are incorrect here. its better to have more power available then less. Just because you can get 1000 rms @1ohm, it does not mean you have to have it at full tilt everytime. There is alot you need to read and learn before you can tell people that they are wrong. Generally when I am not familiar with a subject "I try" to refrain from telling people what to do.

I run 1000 RMS on my sa12 daily and it run just fine

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BASS_BANG