Played a while last night. While we did encounter several campers, I did enjoy playing the game. I wasn't surprised that people were camping. It's always worse when a game first comes out. It takes time for people to learn the maps. Then some of them may feel more comfortable moving around more. There were a lot of network issues last night as far as being able to connect for servers. Once I ported my router and set my ip address, the issues went away for me. Several of my clan members still had problems though. The biggest negative for me is the spawning. The worst I've ever seen. I had 2 enemy players spawn directly in front of me last night. They spawned less than 10 feet away from me. I ALMOST felt bad about shooting them. I got shot in the back a lot due to people spawning behind me. You could run past a corner and an enemy player would spawn as soon as you looked away. The muting system sucks and I noticed I couldn't find the games in recent videos. I don't know if there is a way, but I haven't found it yet. But I definitely like the game it self better than BO2. If they put some patches out soon, I think it will be a better game. It seems like it takes longer to rank up and my opinion is that some of the perks take too high of a rank to unlock with the rank system. But, I actually enjoyed playing cod again. I think the game has potential.

2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver

Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter

Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2

Audiopipe split 3003

2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers

2 alpine tweeters

RF Punch P132 3.5" full range

RF Power T1462 4x6 full range

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components

2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out.

www.enforcer-gaming.com

You dont have to wait to unlock the perks, you can use squad points to buy them early. Best one is wiretap, its Rank 46 or something but unlock for 9 SP. It allows you to use enemy Satcoms as your own which is why its a 3 Point Perk.

I have no clue if I'm playing on Ded Servers, though it seems like you get a ton of great games with no issues then you get that lobby with terrible lag and what not. Its not bad, there is still lag compensation issues though. I dont find it to be AS bad as BO2 though.

On that note, fuck Search & Rescue. I want ppl to boycott it like me. The whole respawning thing is just Second Chance all over again, without the being able to kill you before hand. On top of that, I killed a guy, as I'm about to pick up the tag it disappears and says "Denied Kill" and I'm standing there like WTF. Then I realize he rage quit. So basically b/c he quit and i didn't get the tag fast enough I lost a fucking kill. Fucking stupid!

Yes the muting system sucks, can only mute all ppl or forced to open the xbox guide and mute the person permanently. Ridiculous too. They also should have allowed us to customize our Audio settings like BO2 though I dont find the audio bad in this game.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i like the story in Ghost but evrything else seems the same...

i wonder about Destiny....hmm

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I feel the same about the audio settings. It would be nice to be able to turn the game music off and still have sound effects.

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Audiopipe split 3003

2 alpine tweeters

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

www.enforcer-gaming.com

LOL of course its gonna be the same, its CoD. What is there to change. Its like Battlefield is the same b/c thats what the game is supposed to be. Same as Madden and NBA Live, etc

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ehh gameplay and just the feel in general is different for me, I play hardcore almost exclusively and I can tell you it makes a huge difference when aim assist isnt following people through walls and shit..

had no problem with servers but +1 for the most ridiculous spawns ever sometimes. Like its fully random or some shit. I have spawned literally knifing distance from an enemy and behind them on mor ethen one occasion. Besides spawn points I really enjoy it and feel it is still COD but COD that is moving in a better direction. BF4 is good IMO too...but there are more problems I have experienced playing it then when I played COD...but just my opinion.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You dont have to wait to unlock the perks, you can use squad points to buy them early. Best one is wiretap, its Rank 46 or something but unlock for 9 SP. It allows you to use enemy Satcoms as your own which is why its a 3 Point Perk.

I have no clue if I'm playing on Ded Servers, though it seems like you get a ton of great games with no issues then you get that lobby with terrible lag and what not. Its not bad, there is still lag compensation issues though. I dont find it to be AS bad as BO2 though.

On that note, fuck Search & Rescue. I want ppl to boycott it like me. The whole respawning thing is just Second Chance all over again, without the being able to kill you before hand. On top of that, I killed a guy, as I'm about to pick up the tag it disappears and says "Denied Kill" and I'm standing there like WTF. Then I realize he rage quit. So basically b/c he quit and i didn't get the tag fast enough I lost a fucking kill. Fucking stupid!

Yes the muting system sucks, can only mute all ppl or forced to open the xbox guide and mute the person permanently. Ridiculous too. They also should have allowed us to customize our Audio settings like BO2 though I dont find the audio bad in this game.

Thanks for the tip on perks. I saw the lock and assumed I had to wait to unlock them.

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Audiopipe split 3003

2 alpine tweeters

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

www.enforcer-gaming.com

Also, crank is fun. Forces fast gameplay, if you are good and run/gun, rushing like Blops 2..play crank, kill bitches.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Crank takes away campers. That's what I play. It forces people to get out of their corner and find enemies.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Anyone play extinction yet? Know the backstory, it is cool, reminds me of the crysis aliens. Played my first game got through 9 of thoe things you kill and a crap ton of aliens. Definitely going to play some more.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived