Tenny Alternator

resting voltage looks fine to me. I would have to agree with the previous post and say your idle voltage is too low for the alt to excite.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

I've seen this countless times, happened to me with one of the cheaper alt companies. What I notice is that you can't have the best of both worlds unless you drop some cash on a nicer alt. seems with the cheaper companies you get a lot of high end but nothing for Low end. I'm not bashing tenny or anything but I spent a little more money on my second alt and have had zero problems high or low rpm

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Is the kintek 1400 a 14v battery? Or is that only xs that labels their 14v and 16v battery 1400 and 1600?

edit: never mind, it's a 12v battery

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived