Sonic Electronix

What Kind of Videos Do You Guys Want To See?

Review of the two new lines of amps that skar audio just released

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Naked chics doing hair tricks, unboxing, real world tests on new gear, Naked chics unboxing new gear and running tests on said gear while doing hair tricks.

Seriously though....anybody can make a video reciting the manual of products but real results are what do it for me. Throw a sub on term lab or clamp an amp while discussing the specs of the gear. Wanna sell more product.....make video's that gives viewers as close to the feel of real world experience as you can.

There are already so many un-knowns about how gear will sound in any given application that I personally wont buy anything that I have not experienced first hand. I would feel much more comfortable buying products that I have seen in action. If I want the manual I can google it. If I want to compare two pruducts I can simply open a second tab in my browser.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Amp clamps, a video of a termlab with the same subwoofer or subwoofers but in different enclosures like slot ported, aero ported, sealed, and different layout of the box as in sub up port back, sub back port back, sub back port side and so on. Would be nice to do the same with different vehicles too, hatchbacks, trunks, wagons, trucks, that way people can know where to start on a box design for their specific vehicle. Also put the port of the box 4 inches or so away from the firing wall, and again with the box all the way to the seats to see if there is an increase in spl on the meter. Removing headrests, putting sun visors down, and all that. Do a mythbusters of car audio type of thing too.

Also, have different subs in recommended enclosures to their specs and termlab them with the same vehicle and see what beats what. For instance, a Sundown sub vs a Kicker, or a DC sub vs an Obsidian sub. Or a Kicker vs a Type R.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT