1koerner Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 hey I want everyones thoughts and opinion my wife bought me a anniversary gift of 2 - re audio xxxd415 15" subs and 2 soundstream rub1.2500d mono amps now im familiar with the amps and im familiar with the subs to but lately ive heard not so good things about re audio the subs look great so let me know what you think ps I have the best wife ever lol if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol
hazestorm23 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 I couldn't even find anything on these subs but I do know re audio do make some decent subs that can take a beating. What are they rated at RMS?
Soccerballzs Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 RE Audio still makes great products. Just came out with the new US Amp line. The components really are good also,xxx6.5. The subs are kick butt also. Seen a guy at show do a 151db with the sexx line of woofers from RE. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
slowfkncar Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Well my thoughts and opinions about your wife is you are a lucky guy! The RE XXX woofers changed a bit since being bought from us amps,not sure if they really are different or not,but I can say they can still take the abuse as long as your amplifier isn't sending out any clipped signals and they will get Damn loud in the right enclosure. You may even be able to pull mid 140db's with that setup assuming your electrical can handle 4-5k rms.
1koerner Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 I couldn't even find anything on these subs but I do know re audio do make some decent subs that can take a beating. What are they rated at RMS? 2000w rms is what the paperwork says and the website says the same if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol
hazestorm23 Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 Well your lucky man. Before even installing anything work on your electrical and thank the wife lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.