Question - This has my brain itching. (sq)

Jessica

Wait till you see my install in my truck!! It will be so uninspiring! Lol

I think the last time I sat in your vehicle, we talked about tweeter locations and possibly midranges ... But those doors are absolutely bad ass !!!

Yeah I sold that car, it was falling apart.

I'm tuned in for the next one !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Wait till you see my install in my truck!! It will be so uninspiring! Lol

I think the last time I sat in your vehicle, we talked about tweeter locations and possibly midranges ... But those doors are absolutely bad ass !!!

Yeah I sold that car, it was falling apart.

I'm tuned in for the next one !!!

the xD had her fill of teh bass? What vehicle you doing your next build in? And when the hell are we gonna' have another Olive Branch Meet Up!?!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Xd had her fill of wrecks. It had been hit twice in the front drivers side and was eating bearings. The transmission was starting to have issues as well. Got a killer deal on a F150 so I traded it in.

We can meet up in olive branch whenever, just give me a decent heads up, I moved to nashville so it's a bit more of a drive!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I need to fix my blowed head gaskets, front suspension upper control arm bushings, and get my air ride setup on the rear, and then get my bed back on my truck and get my enclosure and amp rack reinstalled before I make any big trips ...

Then there is new kick pannel enclosures that need to be built for my midbass drivers and reconfigure my amplifier setup before Daytona ...

There is more ...

Oh yea ... get the bottom half of my truck Repainted from the World Finals incident ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I need to fix my blowed head gaskets, front suspension upper control arm bushings, and get my air ride setup on the rear, and then get my bed back on my truck and get my enclosure and amp rack reinstalled before I make any big trips ...

Then there is new kick pannel enclosures that need to be built for my midbass drivers and reconfigure my amplifier setup before Daytona ...

There is more ...

Oh yea ... get the bottom half of my truck Repainted from the World Finals incident ...

Did you run somebody over?

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

There is more ...

Did you run somebody over?
My truck was on a trailer. We were going to Huntsville and while it was raining, we had a blowout on one of the trailer tires ...

trailer swayed so bad that it almost flipped over the truck, trailer, and the tow truck ...

my truck slid on the trailer and rubbed up against the fednder wells / saftey rails of the trailer and messed up my freshly done body and paint work ...

Oh damn , that sucks. I guess the only way to look at that would be, "It could have been worse". I see you are coming to Daytona for SBN. I live in Orlando (hour away) and have been going on and off since I was 17. Would love to get a demo and hear a real "SQ" vehicle. (hint hint)

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Oh damn , that sucks. I guess the only way to look at that would be, "It could have been worse". I see you are coming to Daytona for SBN. I live in Orlando (hour away) and have been going on and off since I was 17. Would love to get a demo and hear a real "SQ" vehicle. (hint hint)

Absolutely ... I have alot of fun every time we go to Daytona !!!

My truck is always open for a demo ... I just can't do the bass part of the demos before judging, so the best time to get your demo is after it gets judged ... I'm hoping to be atleast double in amplifier power by the time I get to daytona ...

Woah. Close call Randal.

The van is almost in that shape- it needs new axle bearings in the back. ...I wonder why. lolz

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thanks again for the help guys. I got a few kinks worked out and my stage sits a bit higher now. Its pretty much level with my tweeters maybe a touch higher if I use my imagination.

Its trick to get tweetets loud enough to pull the stage up and still blend them with the mids and not have them too bright at the same time.

At least I am making progress.

Archived