hazestorm23 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Is there any decent shallow subs someone can reccomend ? I'm not trying to make a SPL system lol just a daily shaker . More specific I need 2 12"s they will go in a .75 Cu ft sealed per sub in a 02 firebird . I have never actually heard a shallow sub and how it actually sounds in comparison to the same sub in original size. I was heading towards the rf p3s but suggestions are welcome
Rockford96 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Sundown sd-2 for sure will fit your bill not sure if the 12" fits in .75 or not but its a shallow and pretty badass My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
DubNDodge Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Do you have a mounting depth issue? '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
fecupe2001 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 loudforce shallow subs are loud as hell and definitely sound very nice I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
hazestorm23 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 Do you have a mounting depth issue? Yep one side kinda slopes inwards like this --------- < top of box I. / I / < this is where the subs magnet hits the box I. /
hazestorm23 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 Lol the thing deleted the spaces so you can't see it like how I wrote it. But yea one side goes inward towards the other making the magnet hit one side first
DubNDodge Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Do you know what that depth is? '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
hazestorm23 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 ------------ I................../ I................./ I................/ you get the point
hazestorm23 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 Do you know what that depth is?Depends on what depth you want were the bottom is or were the subs usually hit that right side lol
DubNDodge Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 The depth where the magnet would hit the back first, once we have that, we can help you look for a sub '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.