cisnerosrob Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 All these years I've been highly interested in making cars and homes bump hard I was always told boss audio was junk but I've been running the dvc 2300 watt twelve's and the supposedly 2000 watt boss phantom amp and im quite satisfied I will try to post a video I tried to enter the sotm contest but I couldn't upload a video of my vehicle making the low quality audio hit like its top notch
purplesyrup Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 The first issue and reasons people do not respect that company is your 2000 watt amp could not pull over 160 watts on the amp dyno... so not only are the inflating the wattage but inflating what it actually puts out by over 10 times. So completely lying to the costumers.
Jordan Guess Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 when i was first starting out and i tried out one of there amps, mine got ridiculously hot to where i couldn't even touch it. Needless to say I sent it back within my 30 day time period and found out about SMD to steer me in the right direction.
cisnerosrob Posted October 16, 2013 Author Report Posted October 16, 2013 I d like to see this amp tested on the dyno because if its that low of wattage i know where to go to get the good equipment but with seven kids im on a very tight budget and at the time boss was there for me my boss amp has never got hot only warm and I have have for sure put to the test making the low quality audio hit like its top notch
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 I d like to see this amp tested on the dyno because if its that low of wattage i know where to go to get the good equipment but with seven kids im on a very tight budget and at the time boss was there for me my boss amp has never got hot only warm and I have have for sure put to the test i used to have a boss CH3000D or something like that and i couldnt hurt 2 CVRs with it.... 400w subs, i couldnt hurt.... 3000w... yea NO. more like 500. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Jessica Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 where is the video? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
purplesyrup Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 Steve dynod a 2k boss amp. It did 160w rms. I dont know where the video is.
purplesyrup Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 I d like to see this amp tested on the dyno because if its that low of wattage i know where to go to get the good equipment but with seven kids im on a very tight budget and at the time boss was there for me my boss amp has never got hot only warm and I have have for sure put to the test I dont want you to think I was hating on the equipment your running either, I understand being on a budget and you get what you get. I was just specifying why they are not very popular around here .
purplesyrup Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 It was one of the first couple videos he did. He had the brand name covered with tape.
BoomZoom808 Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 No vid I feel robbed! Lol 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.