Sonic Electronix

6 x-12 sundown = how much shake at 30Hz? on 10k Rms

If you actually buy that list, and even get the box half ass right you should destroy your truck easy. I don't think you need us to tell you that.

The sophisticated list of equipment doesn't equally reflect the question.....But if it's true, would be a cool build.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Forgive me if this comes off the wrong way... But dude seriously? You are doing 6 12s and 10k and all you are concerned about is the "shake"? Have you ever heard a 150 before? Do you even know what you are doing?

And why do you want front windshield flex? It's lost energy. Any flex is lost energy. That's why they make deadener. That's why people go to extremes to reinforce their cars. I'd love it if my car didn't have any flex at all

Forgive me if this comes off the wrong way... But dude seriously? You are doing 6 12s and 10k and all you are concerned about is the "shake"? Have you ever heard a 150 before? Do you even know what you are doing?

And why do you want front windshield flex? It's lost energy. Any flex is lost energy. That's why they make deadener. That's why people go to extremes to reinforce their cars. I'd love it if my car didn't have any flex at all

i agree, it looks neat but why do you want that

flexing is bad, mmkay?

numbers, nobody can tell you. only you can tell us.

This

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived