mackbuddy Posted October 17, 2013 Report Posted October 17, 2013 Looking to put two 15" Dc level 4 (suggested 3.25³ ft per.) in my 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis. Is this possible with a proper sized box? No wall Or blow threw. Just a simple proper spec. ported box that slams hard. I dont wanna be metered or demo. Just wanna ride and beat hard as fuck. I have googled and read a bunch of mumbo jumbo (for hours) . I have not measured (hence why I ask from a sub box builder), if one has the experience then this should have been done before. Just wanted to ask from someone who has actually did this. Last question...... Anybody box builders in the location I am in (Waukegan). Thanks in advance to any repliers
KiKaZz74 Posted October 17, 2013 Report Posted October 17, 2013 Idk about his designs but hit up sound mechanix customs on facebook. Does build tho. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
robby512 Posted October 17, 2013 Report Posted October 17, 2013 Yes anything is possible in the right box I'm running 2 soundqubed hdc 3 15's in a 12 cube box and it hits hard only getting 450 watts to each sub
robby512 Posted October 17, 2013 Report Posted October 17, 2013 Yes anything is possible in the right box I'm running 2 soundqubed hdc 3 15's in a 12 cube box and it hits hard only getting 450 watts to each sub
mackbuddy Posted October 17, 2013 Author Report Posted October 17, 2013 Ty fellas. Ill check out that fb page. Robby512 don't think a 12 cube would work with my trunk. Ty anyway for the input. Anyone else wanna chime in. ....
Dan2427 Posted October 17, 2013 Report Posted October 17, 2013 If u got the money and time Brian builds some damn nice boxes and is in Sheboygan, WI. His screen name on here is audiofanaticz I believe. That's who I was gonna go with but I ended up selling my truck. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.