i am selling my supra.. and someone is REALLY intrerested in it. so with about 3500-4000 i wanna get a halfway decent car.. i wanted a 2.0 Jetta. lower it an inch or 2 with wheels black it out.. mafia car it..lol.. no rice burner shit.. all stock just wheels and lower.. and system of course. i could easily find a jetta for my price range. it would be a 5-speed cause they have had problems with their automatics..

ANY OTHER CARS I SHOULD CONSIDER THAT WOULD BE IN MY PRICE RANGE????

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Maybe like a Toyota celaca Not sure how you spell it

not sure if you like it but to me the early 90's subaru wagon's are fin sweet. lower it and black it out. that would be awesome

----reference's----

meade916

i was thinking a subaru.. but a WRX.. but theyre way outta my price.. celica...eh... i like em but not enough to buy them.. and im a toyota guy..lol

i was thinking either a small truck like a sonoma ..bag it..tint it.. idk but im thinking more along the line of the jetta..

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

i personally dont like that body style.. it would be a 2000 and up.. my friend got a 2.0 for 3500 with like 80000 miles so i know i can get one..

here 's my jetta 2.0L great car

slammed on bags

DSC00727.jpg

joo need bigger rims meng

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

is it just me or are the tires on the back smaller than tha front?

Optical illusion it think lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.