Nvidia GTX 780 Ti

yup reference gtx780s are on newegg for 500 (but only the cheaper brands), the nicer evga and asus reference cards are in the 519-529 price, and not a single non reference card it seems all sold out. lol

right now Im very happy that I waited for the new amd card to release, and waited even longer after hearing about TIs release.

12gb card??? HOLY SHIT! ...

either im really tired and read that all wrong or nvidia is going off the deep end.

wonder what the price of the 6gb and 12gb card is going to be.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Titan will still be a $1000 card even though 780 Ti will outperform it in games.

Titan was never brought to market to be a gaming card. It's targeted at users who have compute-heavy rendering workloads who need high-end compute performance but don't have the cash to shell out for one of Nvidia's Tesla cards. It just also happens to have tons of CUDA cores and can play games well as a result. 780 and 780 Ti are based off the same chip as Titan and Tesla cards but the two 780 cards have most of their compute units disabled. Titan still has a place in the prosumer market and will continue to sell at $1000 but gamers will look at the 780 Ti instead now for gaming purposes.

People who bought 780's and Titans still have monster cards, there's just a new kid on the block. That's how hardware works, new stuff is always around the corner. It's just not common to release your flagship card (GTX 780) and a halo product (Titan) and then outperform both of them with a new product based on the same chip. Nvidia was just in a weird position with AMD's highest-end 7970 competing with their mid-range GK104 chip (GTX 680, 670, 770, and 760) for nearly 2 years.

Maxwell will be showing up Q1/Q2 of next year and is expected to be on a 20nm process instead of 28nm. Smaller transistors means more transistors in the same area. We have a race now with R9 290X and Nvidia's high-end but everything changes all over again once something new releases. I hope AMD has something in the works for next year otherwise we're likely to see another year or two of Nvidia price gouging with Maxwell cards just as we saw with Kepler.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived