Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hell yeah! I wish I could still be working on mine...but kids are awake! To young to keep in the garage with me

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Drag the playpen out in the garage! lol 7 degrees here in AK so i am working on kicks in the kitchen. lol Until i can get garage time from my brother.

Posted

That dash is going to look sick

Thanks bro! the pods will be smoothed and painted to match the charcoal interior. Still a ways to go but definately a step in the right direction today. Once the passenger side is built and wrapped then the lovely battle of bondo and forming will commence!

After the pods are close to paint, the box should be about the same. Then the amp rack area will start to form.

The enclosure and main amp cover will be painted to match the pewter of the truck. Then I will make beauty panels out of 1/2" MDF that will be wrapped in carpet and charcoal vinyl. My goal is to keep the factory look with just a bit of extra flare.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Well things went from ok to horrible today!! Thinking of just giving up and selling everything.

20131119_162952.jpg

during some testing....the Tru amp decided to blow!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Man that sucks, sorry to hear that. And everything was coming together so nicely. Dont give up man...no matter how big the set back is.

Posted

nooo thats bogus. keep goin, look around on the for sale forum.

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

Posted

Its more the fact I had everything to finish just needed to build.

But I am getting a bigger project and I may just hault altogether on this and focus 100% on that.

I havent decided. right now Im only out on material cost.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...